Sunday 12 August 2018

Who to blame

Who to blame once cheater is always a cheater giving them a chance is always a mistake noted for life..

Where ever I go my thoughts won't leave me alone...for people everything is so easy everything is so casual,it's just stuck in my head.. I'm a mess for trusting people...I won't ever open my heart in my life to anybody... people deserve hate that's it...now I know just hate...tears n emotions has no value...I won't ever trust again...I won't ever forgive the person I shed tears for...you will pay for it,you will pay for what you did to me..you won't ever be in peace...this will haunt you for lifetime that you ruined somebody's life.

Everything is a lie n I feel like a fool again why cant I get loyal people in my life...is it that hard... I'll die like this...I just wanna die its just out of my control.....why I always get hurt n nobody's bothered... cruel so cruel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.